mommy jenner

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Blurry Snapshots of a Mush-Minded Mom (View from a Spinning Diaper Bag)

Disclaimer:
Since this mushy mom's mind is so scatter-brained from the daily whirls and thrashes through diaper changes, whining episodes, dashes to the potty, infant crying sprees, loading and unloading all that STUFF in and out of the car, forgetting things, spilling things, rushing through showers, flying downstairs with barely my undies on to put out more fires from the 4-year old drama queen, etc, etc, these posts will often not be in complete sentences. I can't even believe I just wrote a complete, fairly understandable sentence. Did I? So, with that disclaimer in mind, here's some snapshots of my day..

Dappled sunlight through fall-colored leaves, while eating breakfast, nursing 2-month old Colby, and digging out "dinosaur eggs" from 4-year old Samantha's Dino Egg Oatmeal....

Whining Crying about not wanting to go to MOPS "Mommies' Meeting" with me,

Finally out the door. Nursing Colby through half of meeting. Took on too many errands afterwards, my mistake. Dragging Sam through Kohl's, rushing like a speeding bullet to bathroom, while Colby in my strapped on Snugli baby carrier, screaming and flopping against my chest, since I hadn't even had time to strap him in properly.... Looks on people's faces at customer service desk near restrooms as I drag screaming Sam into bathroom,.....Just Made It!!!! (Sam just made it, didn't pee on herself, as I'd envisioned was going to happen, thank God we made it!!!)

ok, now she wants to use the computer to do her online coloring or spelling or whatever... later !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home